Doctor insights on:
My Ears Are Cloged
Possibly fluid: If your ears are not clogged with wax in the ear canal, they may be clogged with fluid behind the eardrum, especially if you have had a recent cold. In most people this will get better within three months. If you feel like you cannot hear well or have pain, you should see an ent. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I developed a cold when i was away well on my flight back home during the descending my ears got clogged and its been a week and there still the same?
See your doctor: This is one of those problems where a visit to your doctor is necessary to figure out what's going on. Only after a thorough evaluation, including examination and possibly labs and other tests, can your doctor correctly diagnose you and treat you effectively. ...Read more
Try a decongestant.: Cold tips: for sore throat – gargle with warm salt water (1/2 tsp salt in 8 oz of water). * for congestion – saline nose drops or a neti pot. *for anti-inflammatory effect ; mobilizing mucus- homemade chicken noodle soup.**for hydration- lots of water. Try clear broth. * add honey ; a small amt. Of lemon juice to chamomile tea. Afrin can be effective (but don't use for > 72 hours). ...Read more
Eustachian tube: Hello, your ear symptoms are due to a eustachian tube dysfunction. The lining in your nose continues into the eustachian tube. Any condition affecting your nose will in turn cause ear symptoms. I would recommend afrin nasal spray as directed for 5 days. An otc decongestant can be used as directed thereafter for 7-10 days. If the symptoms persist, then see your ent. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My ears are clogged from a cold
- Why does it feel like my ears are clogged?
- I have high blood pressure why do my ears feel clogged when upset
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do my ears feel like they are burning?
- My throat hurts and my ears feel clogged
- I'm sick and my ear is clogged
- My ear feels clogged and is ringing
- I have a cold and my ears are clogged