Doctor insights on:
My Ear Is Bleeding What Is The Cause
My ear is bleeding from the inside. What could cause that? I have type 1 diabetes, high blood pressure (under control with meds)
Usually trauma: Usually from something like a q tip with aggressive cleanig. But if this is spontaneus than no question , you need to get to your dr for an exam . An ENT would even be better. ...Read more
Ear bleeding my 20 years old is bleeing from on ear not much but is blood with black particles.And it doesn't hurt him?
?using Q-tips?: The most common cause of ear bleeding is due to an abrasion in the canal skin from a q-tip or other object placed in the ear. The black particles may be bits of dislodged scab. Another possibility is a fungal infection which produces spores---little black dots. This can be painless. Have your doc take a look! ...Read more
My ear is bleeding, is it most likely a cut from when i used an ear pick or did i damage my eardrum?
You probably: Cut your external canal. Perforated membrane is possible but it iis usually cery paiinful and associated with impaired hearing. ...Read more
I was putting my sunglasses on, I turned my head and the earpiece went into my ear instead of over it and now my ear is bleeding with a little pain.
Abrasion: The skin of the external auditory canal (ear canal) is thin and sensitive. Even mild pressure may result in a scuff and bleeding which is usually self limiting. If deeper, it could result in a hole in the tympanic membrane (ear drum). If irritation persists/ worsens, a physician may prescribe antibiotic ear drops with or without a topical steroid. Remember, no cotton swab use in the ear canal! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How to stop ear bleeding that started 2 days ago? The doctor gave me ear drops, but it won't help, it is become worse.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a lump near my pelvic area what is the cause of this
- What is the cause of pain in my collar bone and numbness in both arms?
- What is the twitching in my head above my ear?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the cause of ivf bleeding after positive pregnancy test?
- What does it mean when the inside of my ear is always itchy?
- What is causing a burning sensation on the soles of my feet?
- What causes my ears to pop and feel almost like water is in them?
- What is the cause of my outer ear pain when i sleep?