Doctor insights on:
My Ear Is Bleeding What Is The Cause
My ear is bleeding from the inside. What could cause that? I have type 1 diabetes, high blood pressure (under control with meds)
Usually trauma: Usually from something like a q tip with aggressive cleanig. But if this is spontaneus than no question , you need to get to your dr for an exam . An ENT would even be better. ...Read more
Ear bleeding my 20 years old is bleeing from on ear not much but is blood with black particles.And it doesn't hurt him?
?using Q-tips?: The most common cause of ear bleeding is due to an abrasion in the canal skin from a q-tip or other object placed in the ear. The black particles may be bits of dislodged scab. Another possibility is a fungal infection which produces spores---little black dots. This can be painless. Have your doc take a look! ...Read more
My ear is bleeding, is it most likely a cut from when i used an ear pick or did i damage my eardrum?
You probably: Cut your external canal. Perforated membrane is possible but it iis usually cery paiinful and associated with impaired hearing. ...Read more
How to stop ear bleeding that started 2 days ago? The doctor gave me ear drops, but it won't help, it is become worse.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes bleeding from ear?
- What do i do if my ear is bleeding?
- My ear is bleeding what do i do
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What would cause bleeding from the ear?
- What causes ringing in my ears?
- My ear hurts and is bleeding
- My ear is clogged and bleeding
- What causes bleeding in ears?