Doctor insights on:
My Daugter Is 13 And Hasnt Started Her Period Yet Is It Something To Worry About
Not necessarily: A girl should show some signs of pubertal change (breast bud) by 13 and menses by 15. If neither are present an evaluation by a pediatric endocrinologist would be worthwhile.Sometimes a visit with your regular doc can get the workup started while you wait for the specialist visit. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Hello im a female and 13 , i worry a lot about health and i'm having period pains but i'm not due for 2 weeks and i also have a milky discharge cancer?
Very unlikely.: It's not worth worrying about cancer! relax. It is common to have menstrual pains between periods occasionally. Milky discharge is not typically a symptom of cancer. If these symptoms don't go away on their own within a few weeks, then you might want to be evaluated by a physician. But, please be reassured that it is very unlikely to be cancer. ...Read more
I got my period on 17th.. It still wont stop im 13 days of light bleeding/spotting, saw my obgyn..Changed my bc pill..Will it help?Should i worry?
Breakthrough bleed: Breakthrough bleeding (bleeding at the wrong time) is very common on birth control. It happens in about 1/3 of users. Its no big deal and usually self corrects over time. If you are not satisfied or it continues to happen then consider using a different birth control method. It is a common side effect and does not mean something is wrong or that the pill is not working. ...Read more
13 days regular luteal phase, normal biphasic bbt. Should i worry if my period is lighter than normal this month? I still got 2days full flow bleeding
No: Take it easy. It should get normal. ...Read more
I got a positive pregnancy test August 13 my period was July 11th. Any chance this is a chemical pregnancy? Just a worry wort!
It has been 13 months since giving birth and 7 months since I stopped breast feeding. I still have not had a period. Should I worry?
I am a 28 year old woman. Iron level is 9 and hb is 139. I have heavy periods (13 days every second month), then start spotting. Should i worry?
She hasn't started her period yet and she's 13 her mom started hers when she was 9 or 10 is this normal ?
Go to the doctor: This young female needs to be evaluated and examined! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it worrying that i am 13 and i have not yet started puberty or period?
- Is it normal to have brownish discharge and tendered breast before my period?
- When i touch my nipple i feel something hard and round is it likely to be cancer
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- On third day of my period i start to slow down is that normal im 13
- Is tsh levels of 003 a lot to worry about my t3 and t4 are normal?
- Ive had my period for 2 to 3 years now and it is still irregular is this normal
- When is it normal to start my period after giving birth
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free