Doctor insights on:
My Daughter Has Skin Colored Bumps On Her Back Is This Normal
Yes: These are enlarged pilosebaceous units. Most men have them when we get our hair, and they are largest when we are teens. ...Read more
Woke with ichy skin-colored bumps on the backs of my shoulders, on my stomach, all around the back of my neck, and on my wrists.
Penis bumps: Penis bumps can be many things. Some STDs, some not. Only general advice can be given without a photo or physical exam. Top 2 photos are non-STDs: Fordyce spots (sebum which can be extricated by M.D. or left alone), Infected hair follicle (plucked and kept clean). Bottom 2 photos are STDs (HPV and Molluscum) to be evaluated by your MD so s/he can rule out other STDs and council you for prevention. ...Read more
I noticieda few normal skin colored bumps inbetween my vagina and anus. Sometimes they itch & they only hurt when i touch them. You know what this is?
I have a rash that started on my shoulder and spread down my arms and across the top of my back. It consists of small skin colored bumps.
Strep?: Ask your doctor to perform a strep test ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My daughter has a bump on her eye lid
- My daughter has a rash on her back
- My daughter has blisters in her mouth
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My daughter has started her periods
- My daughter has a rash on her cheeks
- My daughter has white spots on her face
- My daughter has a lump in her breast
- Talk to a pediatrician online