Doctor insights on:
My Daughter Always Sick Once In 2 Week Sore Throth What Is The Problem
My daughter has small itchy red bumps with a kind of scaly or blister like center. She recently had a fever, swollen glands, and sore throat.
Need more info: Don't know age. Toddler in daycare? No daycare but first time in school? Other issues? Little kids who get exposed to lots of little kids get sick a lot-exposed to lots of viruses. So do parents of little kids, and first time teachers of little kids. Adorable little snot factories. Wash hands, use purell. See md make sure no underlying issues, e.g. Ge reflux, ear, nose throat-more common. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
My daughter had a cold 2 weeks ago , and I caught her sore throat , it hasn't shifted and lately I've been feeling sick last few days ?
Is true that honey is harmful to children under one year? Because when my daughter was sick a nurse told me g honey 4 sore throat i and i did.
My throat was sore and had a fever 4 days ago now i feel lots better. My daughter got sick and diagnosed with strep throat got rx do i need to see doc?
My daughter has been getting sick every month for the last nine months with a high fever and a sore throat. Could this be a chronic disease?
Definitely yes: I hope you have at least taken her to the doctor. If not, please do so. ...Read more
My daughter is travelling and has woken with a sore throat, green pus on her tonsils, earache, temperature, aching all over and has been sick. ?
My daughter is running a high then low temp, really bad sore throat, been sick, nose bleeds and says it hurts to breath?
My daughter has sneezing sore throat headache dry cough for two days. Sore throat improves after an hour or two in the morning. Is the viral?
Probably, but: Probably, but can't tell without an exam and culture. See your doc. ...Read more
Remedies for ear ache my daughter is sick with sore throat and fever last night then today her ear has shooting pain. When she was little she was prone to several ear infections and her ear drum has busted
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- The muscles in the back of my leg have been sore lately what is the cause
- Ive had a sore in my nose for about two weeks what should i do
- My sleeping problem is i shout out in the night what is the treatment for this
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the clicking problem in my neck?
- What is the best not invasive way to look at a problem in my large intestine?
- My daughter is a volunteer at the hospital what are her risks in er
- What is the brown discharge in my underwear?
- Talk to a pediatrician online