Doctor insights on:
My Dad Has Eczema Is This Hereditary Can It Be Passed Down To Me As Well
From a medical standpoint, "genetic" refers to the potential heritability of various medical conditions. While some conditions are inevitable (at some point in one's life) as a consequence of simple genetic heritability (eg huntington's disease), a large number of medical conditions (including all behaviorial health disorders) are the expressed final pathway of a ...Read more
My dad has really bad eczema could i get it vaginally i was given a cream for my vagina that is used for eczema what should I do?
Discuss with your MD: I think you are confused.Because your dad had eczema and you were given a cream by some one for your vagina, you think is used for eczema.We can not tell you what to do withour knowing your symptoms and what was the result of examination by the doctors and what cream and for what diagnosis was prescribed for you i will suggest you make an appointment with your doctor and ask these questions. ...Read more
My dad is 58 yrs old and has eczema from the factory he works at. He can't change jobs bcs lack of english. What should he do to protect himself?
My father had Agt Orange Disease(s). Myself+3 siblings have "Pompholyx" or "Dyshidrotic Eczema" our dad had this too. Possible caused from Agt Orange?
Please answer! my dad got licked by a stray dog on his leg where he have eczema(cracks) 3 months ago and now he have sore throat any chances of rabies?
3 months ago my dad got licked by a stray dog on his leg where he have eczema and skin cracks now he have sore throat any chances of rabies?
3 months ago my dad got licked by a stray dog on his leg, he got eczema on there (dry skin and cracks) now he have sore throat, any chances of rabies?
My aunt (dad's sis) and grt-grandma (pat grandma's mom) both died of ovarian cancer. How likely is it hereditary? Would genetic testing be good idea?
Possibly: Two family members with ovarian cancer is not that common. There are a few inherited conditions that increase ovarian cancer risk. I would suggest that you gather all family info you can get hold of (all family with or without cancer) and visit with your gyn or family doc. They will decide of you need to be seen by a specialist in hereditary cancer. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there a genetic component to this disease that i can pass down to my kids?
- If i have celiac can it be passed down to my kids
- Can it be more likely for me to get diabetes if my ma has it?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I am a basket case my son has low calcium can you tell me something about it
- I am a nervous wreck my daughter has hepatitis b can you tell me about it
- My boyfriend just told me he has gender dysphoria what can i do
- Can radiation therapy still help me when my lung cancer has spread to the brain?
- Talk to a dermatologist online