Doctor insights on:
My Collar Bone Hurts
When ever i yawn my collar bone hurts. I feel a sharp stabbing pain like a knife being stabbed into it, help?
A pinched nerve: can be caused by being sandwiched between two spinal bones, pressed by a bulging. It can cause muscle spasm and back pain. Prevention treatment is always recommended. This condition must be professionally managed. See interventional pain management specialist for definitive diagnosis and management. It is the same as a pinched nerve. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
My collar bone hurts near my sternum hurts when laying on my left side and quiet tender to touch but doesn't hurt along bone?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is my collar bone hurting is it because of my shoulder popping?
- Hurts my collar bone when i cough
- Why do my collar bones hurt?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does my collar bone hurt when i breathe in?
- Why does my vagina bone hurt?
- What is the cause of pain in my collar bone and numbness in both arms?
- I have pain at my collar bone and breast plate what could it be
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free