Doctor insights on:
My Collar Bone Hurts
It may: It may help to minimize the pain. But you should be evaluated by your physician asap. ...Read more
Bone is a living growing tissue made mostly of collagen (protein that provides soft framework) & the mineral calcium phosphate that adds strength & hardens the framework. Two types of bone are found in the body; cortical (dense compact outer layer) & trabecular (makes up inner layer, ...Read more
Joint pain or chest?: Does it hurt at one end or the other, or in the middle? Any other activities make it hurt? Could be either a joint problem (at an end of the collar bone) or from your chest / lungs underneath. ...Read more
When ever i yawn my collar bone hurts. I feel a sharp stabbing pain like a knife being stabbed into it, help?
A pinched nerve: can be caused by being sandwiched between two spinal bones, pressed by a bulging. It can cause muscle spasm and back pain. Prevention treatment is always recommended. This condition must be professionally managed. See interventional pain management specialist for definitive diagnosis and management. It is the same as a pinched nerve. ...Read more
See a physician: If this has been going on for some time you should definitely see a physician. Your pain could be anything from chest pathology (i.e. The lungs) to something involving the clavicle bone itself to nerve associated pain. ...Read more
Several choices: Did you sustain trauma? Is this from overuse? Have you injured your shoulder in the past? What activities cause the symptoms? I recommend seeing an orthopaedic surgeon who treats shoulder conditions. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is my collar bone hurting is it because of my shoulder popping?
- Hurts my collar bone when i cough
- Why do my collar bones hurt?
- Why does my vagina bone hurt?
- What is the cause of pain in my collar bone and numbness in both arms?
- I have pain at my collar bone and breast plate what could it be
- What does it mean when your collar bone hurts?
- The bone under my eye hurts
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free