Doctor insights on:
My Collar Bone Hurts
Bone is a living growing tissue made mostly of collagen (protein that provides soft framework) & the mineral calcium phosphate that adds strength & hardens the framework. Two types of bone are found in the body; cortical (dense compact outer layer) & trabecular (makes up inner layer, ...Read more
When ever i yawn my collar bone hurts. I feel a sharp stabbing pain like a knife being stabbed into it, help?
A pinched nerve: can be caused by being sandwiched between two spinal bones, pressed by a bulging. It can cause muscle spasm and back pain. Prevention treatment is always recommended. This condition must be professionally managed. See interventional pain management specialist for definitive diagnosis and management. It is the same as a pinched nerve. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
My left collar bone hurts and the pain moves from my left side of the neck and continues thru the bone than goes to the back side of the bone.
Needs evaluation: The pain could be coming from a variety of sources. The most likely cause is musculoskeletal; it could be due to a muscle strain, or referred from the neck. However, the pain could also be non-musculoskeletal, coming from your lungs, for example. If it has persisted for more than a week and is not improving, i would definitely have it evaluated. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is my collar bone hurting is it because of my shoulder popping?
- Hurts my collar bone when i cough
- Why do my collar bones hurt?
- Why does my collar bone hurt when i laugh?
- Why does my collar bone hurt when i breathe in?
- Why does my vagina bone hurt?
- What is the cause of pain in my collar bone and numbness in both arms?
- I have pain at my collar bone and breast plate what could it be
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free