Doctor insights on:
My Clitoris Aches
Sharp pain on clitoris. Constant need to pee, sometimes nothing comes out. Some tummy aches. 6 month in pill. What's wrong? UTI?
Here are some...: Your available background of symptoms and care requires an urgent timely follow-up so to assure if diagnosis & treatment have been correct. The focus of concerns will be indeed you have UTI, properly emptying bladder, adequate bladder stability, etc. To get these related things done correctly has not to be hard by following instruction in http://formefirst.com/eNewsletter06.html. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have a milky white discharge with stomach ache, also am itchy/stingy/sore in/around my clitoris, can you give any advice please?
I have a hard area to one side of my clitoris that is painful and sore to the touch. It almost looks like a growth. No discharge, odor, discoloration?
Rules: Unfortunately healthtap requires it's users to be at least 14 years of age. Would recommend you make an appointment with your pediatrician. ...Read more
I have a small red open loping sore above my clitoris and a small cut on its side. I am really scared about what is might be. Any opinions?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does my body ache constantly and i feel tired all the time?
- My clitoris is itchy
- Why does my whole left side of my body ache?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does my leg ache at night?
- Why do my legs ache after drinking alcohol?
- I feel tired all the time and my legs ache
- My clitoris burns
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free