Doctor insights on:
My Broken Toe Has No Feeling Who Should I See
No feeling: You may have permanently damaged the nerve so it will not return but it is way too early to determine that. You are going to have to give it at least 2 to 3 months to find out if the nerve has been permanently damaged. In the meantime use warm compresses on the area. These will help the nerve. Remember warm not hot as hot will cause more damage. ...Read more
I fell on side of foot 6 weeks ago. Thought I may have just broken toe. Hurts on middle of foot on pinky toe side. Should I see doc? Worth the trip?
6 week old injury: The question is, is the pain getting better or worse. If pain is not improving at 6 weeks its time to see a foot specialist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Popping in my jaw makes my dentist cringe who should i see
- Should i see a doctor or a podiatrist about my ingrown toe nail
- Site of injury and broken toe has no feeling
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have no feeling in my toes
- What should i do for a broken toe?
- Should i wear shoes with a broken little toe
- My mother has broken eye orbit should i be worried for what this means
- Talk to a orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon online for free