Doctor insights on:
My Breast Are Sore Could I Be Pregnant
My period ended about 5 days ago,today seen light pink discharge when I used the restroom and also as of today my breasts are sore,could I be pregnant?
Maybe you need to: check for pregnancy. If first test negative, then check again in 1 week. It is always good to assume that you may be pregnant, since breast tenderness is one of the first signs of pregnancy. If both tests are negative, and you have a period, then you know you are not pregnant. Breast tenderness can also come from hormonal imbalance and overstimulation, or infection if it is just one breast. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
I was just on my period from May 15 to May 22 and was a somewhat light period. My breast are still sore,could I be pregnant?
12 days after my hubby and i had sex, was spotting for 2 days and very nauseous with period like cramps, my breasts are also sore, could i be pregnant?
2½ days of light bleeding and my breast are sore while bleeding. Could i be pregnant? I don't usually have breast pain during my period.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Could i be pregnant if my breasts are sore
- My breasts aren t sore could i still be pregnant
- No sore breasts could i still be pregnant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Breasts not sore could i still be pregnant
- One breast is sore could i be pregnant
- Could i be pregnant and not have sore breasts
- My breast itch could i be pregnant
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free