Doctor insights on:
My Boyfriend Wants To Smell My Armpits I Think That Is Sick
Let him: People have different fetishes. What he is proposing is harmless. ...Read more
Hygiene problem?: I'm guessing your boyfriend is uncircumcised and doesn't retract and wash under the foreskin as often as he should (at least once a day). Or maybe he just needs to bathe or shower more often. In any case, this probably isn't an important health problem, just one of hygiene. ...Read more
Infection: Could be infection, but most likely it subjective. ...Read more
Poss infection: You may have an infection in the sweat glands under that arm. Suggest you see your primary care for evaluation and possible referral to dermatologist if indicated. Thanks for trusting HealthTap! ...Read more
Underarm smell: Odor from underarms is mostly due to bacteria on the skin and in the follicles. Using a antibacterial soap, strong antiperspirant and topical antibiotics such as Erythromycin or Clindamycin lotions may help. Botox injected into underarms will reduce swetting and may help as well. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My boyfriend wants me to get an abortion
- My boyfriend wants me to lose weight
- I think my boyfriend has nystagmus his eyes move funny
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Im pregnant and my boyfriend feels sick when i do
- Can my boyfriend feel sick if im pregnant?
- Am i allergic to my boyfriend?
- Does my boyfriend have low testosterone wants sex less than me?
- My boyfriend complainsmy armpits smell a little musty is it the deodorant i use