Doctor insights on:
My Boyfriend Has Hardlys Any Sperm When He Ejaculates Is This A Bad Thing
Not neccessarily: Having a small amount of ejaculate can be a sign of ejaculatory duct obstruction. Unless there are symptoms such as pain, blood in the sperm, or if it affects your desire to have children, then observation is an option especially if this a chronic condition. This is usually not a serious problem. ...Read more
Is it possible for all the sperm that my boyfriend ejaculates in me to come out if I stand up right away?
My boyfriend has ibs and whenever he ejaculates, no sperm comes out. Can that have to do with ibs? Should I be worried?
IBS: Should have nothing to do with one another. No correlation between the two. ...Read more
Is it true that if a guy ejaculates himself every day (not during sex, just practicing himself), will he eventually get rid of most of the sperm and last longer in bed? Because my boyfriend doesn't ejaculate himself that much & he only lasts 5 minutes in
That has been shown: Actually, you are correct. Masterbation, or better yet more frequent intercourse, has been shown to increase male "stamina". It is suggested that the process allows for better control of ejaculation. There are several theories as to why. Additionally, some in human sexuality advocate that he "practice" close to orgasm but stop just prior to ejaculation. This will increase "control" over his climax. ...Read more
Me and my boyfriend were having sex wearing clothes. He was wearing jeans. Suddenly he ejaculated. Can sperm travel through jeans?
While on POP's can my boyfriend ejaculate too close to my cervix causing sperm to break through the cervical mucus?
I just gave my boyfriend a handjob. He ejaculated in my hand. What is the best way to clean my hand to get rid of the sperm?
Soap n Water: Wash with warm soapy water for 2 mins and all should be good. ...Read more
If my boyfriend didn't ejaculate in a couple days is it possible that there is sperm in his precum to get me pregnant? If so should I get the plan b?
My boyfriend and I are trying to have a baby via "turkey baster" method. If he ejaculates in my mouth, will saliva kill his sperm before I inject it?
Probably: If you're trying to have a baby, then why use this method to conceive? You have a better chance of conceiving if you cut out the "middleman". ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there any thing bad about having anal sex with my boyfriend?
- My boyfriend sweats a lot when he sleeps
- My 2yr old has a bad cough and kind of strains when he coughs what should i do
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My boyfriend just told me he has gender dysphoria what can i do
- My child has a bad reaction to mosquito bites is he allergic
- My boyfriend is 55 and has copdhe is having a hard time quiting smoking what can he do to have some energy
- My toddler has pain in his feet in the morning shuffles when he walks
- Talk to a urologist online for free