Doctor insights on:
My Boyfriend Has Hardlys Any Sperm When He Ejaculates Is This A Bad Thing
Not neccessarily: Having a small amount of ejaculate can be a sign of ejaculatory duct obstruction. Unless there are symptoms such as pain, blood in the sperm, or if it affects your desire to have children, then observation is an option especially if this a chronic condition. This is usually not a serious problem. ...Read more
Is it possible for all the sperm that my boyfriend ejaculates in me to come out if I stand up right away?
My boyfriend has ibs and whenever he ejaculates, no sperm comes out. Can that have to do with ibs? Should I be worried?
IBS: Should have nothing to do with one another. No correlation between the two. ...Read more
Is it true that if a guy ejaculates himself every day (not during sex, just practicing himself), will he eventually get rid of most of the sperm and last longer in bed? Because my boyfriend doesn't ejaculate himself that much & he only lasts 5 minutes in
That has been shown: Actually, you are correct. Masterbation, or better yet more frequent intercourse, has been shown to increase male "stamina". It is suggested that the process allows for better control of ejaculation. There are several theories as to why. Additionally, some in human sexuality advocate that he "practice" close to orgasm but stop just prior to ejaculation. This will increase "control" over his climax. ...Read more
Me and my boyfriend were having sex wearing clothes. He was wearing jeans. Suddenly he ejaculated. Can sperm travel through jeans?
I just gave my boyfriend a handjob. He ejaculated in my hand. What is the best way to clean my hand to get rid of the sperm?
Soap n Water: Wash with warm soapy water for 2 mins and all should be good. ...Read more
While on POP's can my boyfriend ejaculate too close to my cervix causing sperm to break through the cervical mucus?
If my boyfriend didn't ejaculate in a couple days is it possible that there is sperm in his precum to get me pregnant? If so should I get the plan b?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- So my boyfriend has this big bump its hard what is it could it be a cist
- Is there any thing bad about having anal sex with my boyfriend?
- My bone density increased is this a good thing or a bad thing
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My child has a bad reaction to mosquito bites is he allergic
- Can i put my 2 year old in time out when he throws a tantrum is this useful?
- When i pee it has a really bad odor any ideas why nothing is helping
- My boyfriend is 55 and has copdhe is having a hard time quiting smoking what can he do to have some energy
- Talk to a urologist online for free