Doctor insights on:
My Big Toe Burns
Sharp sudden pain in big toe only lasts a few seconds then goes away happens periodically throughout the day ?
There is a small hole in the fold of my toe on the bottom of my big toe that Burns when I bend it down. I found in may. I am now 10 weeks preg.
Stretched nerve to big toe in '92 ankle fracture. About 15 yrs later, bone spur under big toe ball of ft . Top of foot burns now. Did nerve "wake up"?
Which is best product for fungus on the nail big toe I am diabetic and some products burn my skin ?
Consider laser...: Because of your diabetic status, you are smart to be careful with your treatment. See your podiatrist. Ask them about topical medications that can be used with those with sensitive skin, but you may also want to ask them about their thoughts about incorporating laser therapy too. There is valid evidence based research with this type of treatment for some. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- The side of my big toe is numb
- The toe next to my big to is red swollen and painful to touch what do i do
- Tip of my big toe is numb
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why is my big toe swollen and red along nail?
- What does it mean if my big toe nail is turn dark and getting very hard?
- Causes of white spots on my big toe
- The skin on my big toe is peeling
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free