Doctor insights on:
My Belly Button Is Leaking
Uncertain: Causes of navel discharge include abnormalities of the uracha (cyst, sinus or patent uracha), complications from past laparoscopic surgery, umbilical abscess ; recurrent folliculitis. More superficial fungal (such as yeast) and bacterial infections can occur. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Noticed my belly button is leaking clear fluid, no strong order but won't go away? Should I be seen for this ?
Debris built up: Belly buttons come in all sizes and shapes. Old skin cells are being shed all the time and this material can build up in the umbilicus (belly button). Sometimes this debris can become infected and can drain some liquid material or pus. You may want to gently clean out area with peroxide on a q-tip. If it is a persistent problem, see your pcp, or a dermatologist. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I can't feel my abdominal its been like that for 3 days and my belly button stated leaking goo it let out a bunch of hair now there a little bump?
Why does my belly button leak a yellowish clear fluid off and on that smells. Have had 6 belly surgeries.3 that involed insions thru the belly button.?
Not normal: This is difficult to say without more history and an exam, but it is certainly not normal. Possibilities include a non-healing wound down in the base of the belly button, a cyst from trapped skin that resulted from the healing after the most recent surgery, or, perhaps, infection of artificial material left in the incision (sutures, mesh, etc.). Please see the most recent surgeon soon! ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
My belly button piercing has been leaking a sticky and smelly fluid and when dries becomes crusty? Help?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a funny smelling goo coming from my belly button what is this
- My belly button is red inside
- What do i do if my belly button is infected?
- My belly button has a sharp pain to it what is this
- Why does my belly button leak?
- Lump about an inch above my babys belly button is that a birth defect
- Why is my belly button sore to touch?
- My belly button piercing is red
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online