Doctor insights on:
My Belly Button Is Leaking
Hard to ascertain: Very difficult to ascetain the cause, how long? How much fluid(teaspoon less or more) any injury? If this persists you've to see an M.D. ...Read more
Yes: This is abnormal go see a surgeon. ...Read more
Noticed my belly button is leaking clear fluid, no strong order but won't go away? Should I be seen for this ?
Yes: There should not be a persistent drainage from your navel. You should see your doctor. ...Read more
I've had my gallbladder removed via keyhole 4 days ago. My belly button is leaking thick dark yellow pus that fills dressings quickly. Is this normal?
Postop/GB/issue: See your surgeon ASAP!!!!Get a more detailed answer ›
My belly button is leaking yellow discharge it's got a very strong smell to it and is very red and itchy
I had an eptopic pregnancy in 2012. The scar in my belly button is leaking a stinky fluid. What could be the cause of that?
Debris built up: Belly buttons come in all sizes and shapes. Old skin cells are being shed all the time and this material can build up in the umbilicus (belly button). Sometimes this debris can become infected and can drain some liquid material or pus. You may want to gently clean out area with peroxide on a q-tip. If it is a persistent problem, see your pcp, or a dermatologist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I can't feel my abdominal its been like that for 3 days and my belly button stated leaking goo it let out a bunch of hair now there a little bump?
Seek care now: Taik to an adult about seeking care now. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a funny smelling goo coming from my belly button what is this
- My belly button is red inside
- What do i do if my belly button is infected?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does my belly button leak?
- Lump about an inch above my babys belly button is that a birth defect
- Why is my belly button sore to touch?
- My belly button piercing is red
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online