Doctor insights on:
My Balls Have Hurt After Running 3 Miles What Do I Do
Airways constricting: Lungs that exposed to the cold usually causes a narrowing of the airways, called broncho-constriction. In some cases it may a sign of asthma. Chest pain in general should be taken seriously and may be a sign of underlying heart issues, so seeking medical attention is important. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Am always well hydrated before and after running. Why does my stomach hurt after running 10+ kilometers? Burning sensation. What should I do?
Hydration: Hydration means more than just water intake. Remember, there is salt and other electrolytes sotheby's more you sweat the more you lose. There are also electrolytes in urine. Excess water consumed is passed as urine. So it's important to add electrolytes to some of the drinks. Of course there are many other possible causes of burning pain so get checked if it doesn't resolve. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i have cramps 3 days after my period?
- My mouth is hurting after a filling what should i do for pain
- What should i do about my hair loss after having my ovaries removed at age 35?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What should i do if my ankle hurts i have soccer in a week?
- Why do i have pain in my belly when i hurt my balls?
- My three year old seems to always have a runny nose what can i do
- What can i do if i am have trouble holding in my stool after giving birth?
- Talk to a sports medicine specialist online for free