Doctor insights on:
My Assistant Might Be Afflicted With Ebonics Might She Be Contagious
Not contagious: Ebonics is african american vernacular english, which is a bit different from american english. An american english speaker who only spends a few hours a day with a person speaking another english dialect, but is not immersed in the other dialect all day long, is not likely to unintentionally start speaking in the other english dialect. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Length of meningitis contagiousness? How long is a person afflicted with meningitis contagious to others?
How long is c diffcile contagious after you get on meds ? Should i cancel next week, s dinner for my family ? Thanks
Enjoy your dinner: Clostridium difficile is acquired by ingesting the spore form of the organism. These spores form from the bacteria in stool. If you've been treated and are continent of stool you are not considered contageous. Even if you are colonized with c. Difficile unless you take antibiotics there is little risk of your getting ill. ...Read more
What is the difference between s. Heamolyticus and s. Saprophyticus? Are they both transmitted the same way? Are they both as contagious?
Skin flora: Staphylococcus haemolyticus and staph saprophyticus are bacteria that live on the skin. When they're found in the urine in a man, it's usually because of contamination from the skin of the penis during the process of peeing into the cup. It's not an infection, not contagious, and nothing to worry about. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My friend thinks she might have a tampon still in her what are the symptoms
- Why might my spleen be calcified?
- Why might my bruises not be healing?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My toddler head hurts when she sneezes
- Why does my babycry when she pees?
- My baby cries when she is lying down
- My mother is 70 she has headaches cause
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online