Doctor insights on:
My Assistant Might Be Afflicted With Ebonics Might She Be Contagious
Not contagious: Ebonics is african american vernacular english, which is a bit different from american english. An american english speaker who only spends a few hours a day with a person speaking another english dialect, but is not immersed in the other dialect all day long, is not likely to unintentionally start speaking in the other english dialect. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Length of meningitis contagiousness? How long is a person afflicted with meningitis contagious to others?
How contagious is meningitis? And how is it spread? I am worried my friend might have it and i was around her and massaged her head. Worried
Meningitis: Causes of bacterial meningitis including strep, neisseria, h flu & viruses like enteroviruses, herpes, & hiv. Bacteria & viruses that cause meningitis colonize the nose & throat & are transmitted through respiratory droplets. Viral meningitis can also be transmitted by fecal-oral routes & insect bites. Usually contacts working within ~3 ft of those with meningitis r considered to be at high risk. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can candida on the face be contagious?I recently went to get a facial. The woman who gave me a facial told me she had (currently might have)candida.
I might have chlyamedia , is the white discharge coming out my penis contagious ? Like if i touch it and touch something else or someone
Is the stomach flu contagious like the regular flu? A friend is sick with the stomach flu. I wanted to bring them some flowers, but then thought i might be able to catch it like with the regular flu. Is there any chance i might catch it?
Stomach : Stomach viruses are highly contagious, which is why they spread so quickly on cruise ships. ...Read more
Is elbow psoriasis contagious? I'm worried about resting my right affected elbow on surfaces (tables, etc.) as I fear I might spread bacteria on it.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What might it mean for pus to be coming out of my bellybutton?
- Sometimes when i wake up my hands have a very strong itch what might this be
- I have tiny little red blisters on my tongue what might they be
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What might a large lump on my arm be a symptom of?
- Why might the bottom of my foot be numb after total ankle replacement surgery?
- What might be causing my shoulder blade to crack?
- What might the red bumps on my vagina be?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online