Doctor insights on:
My 2year Old Has A Bad Temper Problem What Can Or Should I Do
Tantrum tips: Temper tantrums are a normal behavior in toddlers. Tips to help prevent tantrums: 1/ maintain a schedule and consistent routine so your child can predict the day’s activities. 2/ reward her for positive behavior and praise her when she is doing well, “nice job sharing your toys.” 3/ when tantrums occur, help her redirect by substituting a desired activity, for example read a book together. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Bad temper: One simple tip- count to ten before acting on the urge to impulsively harm someone physically or emotionally. Reduce anger by deep breathing. Breath in deeply ; slowly through the nostrils. Hold air in lungs for a 5 count before slowly exhaling through an open mouth. Repeat until you cool your jets. Focus on your breathing not what is making you angry. Cognitive behavioral therapy is excellent for. ...Read more
Ways to control my bad temper please? No anger management available or doctors!! Just tell me what to do please
1,2,3,4..I'm kidding: It's not easy, but it's possible. Realize that their misdeeds don't belong on your bill. Preserving your life and whatever quality you can is what matters. The counting thing actually helps if you breathe out with each count - exhale totally till empty. A roar or big load groan gets out lots of dirty stale air. Try to be away from those that provoke you. Love a pet - they understand. Hope it helps ...Read more
My mother has a bad temper, my mother's mother a worse temper, how much is genes and how much is environment?
Multiple: Headaches may be present in about 50% of those with brain tumors. Seizures may be present in over 50% of those with primary brain tumors. Memory problems and change in mood and personality are also common in those with brain tumors. There are multiple other symptoms depending upon the location in the brain of the tumor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i do my 7 month old has a cough and fever?
- What should i do if my 7 month old has a fever of 1027?
- My friend has a bad headache and her stomach hurts what should i do
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What should i do if i or someone i know has a drinking problem?
- My 2 year old has a terrible cough what can i give her that is over-the-counter
- My 1 month old has stuffy nose and a cough what do ii do
- 5 year old has a night time cough all night what can i do
- Talk to a pediatrician online