Doctor insights on:
Music In The Womb
Difficult to know: If the music is so loud that you need ear plugs in order not to damage your ears, then my concern would be that it could have adverse effects on your baby's health as well. Do your baby's movements change when you are exposed to loud music? Try to figure out what your baby is telling you. ...Read more
Yes: Several studies have confirmed the same.Get a more detailed answer ›
Any real truth to talking to baby in womb, music, reading to it, rubbing abdomen all 9 months improves baby's intellect? And they r calmer after birth
Don't think so...: Millions of women all over the world have perfectly fine babies, without getting into all those "extra" prenatal activities. However, doing such activities with a new baby after birth tends to be helpful. ...Read more
Pelvic exercises: Physical therapy can help with exercises to help strengthen the pelvic floor. Depending on the severity of the problem surgery may be necessary. Heavy lifting, coughing, and constipation can make it worse so stop smoking and treat bronchitis and get lots of fiber and fluids in your diet. There are devices known at pessaries that are sometimes used. Your doctor or a urogynecologist can help decide. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Signs of down syndrome in the womb
- Do down syndrome babies move less in the womb?
- Does saffron with milk really increase the complexion of the baby in the womb?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Signs of autism in the womb
- How does an unborn baby breathe in the womb?
- What happens to a baby that isnt getting enough oxygen in the womb?
- Can a urinary tract infection affect the baby in my womb?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free