Doctor insights on:
Muscle Loss After Gastric Bypass Surgery
It is a body tissue that has the ability to contract. It shortens and generates force. It relaxes and returns to its original length. Muscles move joints, stabilize the body, move air and food through the organs, act as valves for bladder, bowel and other organs. They control movement of the eyes. They help us express ourselves by changing the shape of our ...Read more
I have u to 50 muscle spasms a nite it wakes me up.In my legs and feet some last a 5 minutes could this be related to my gastric bypass surgery?
I'm considering gastric bypass surgery. But my concerns are the amount of pain after surgery and hair loss. Is there a lot of both?
Not enough: To negate the benefits of that type of surgery. ...Read more
I know gastric bypass surgery is a great weight loss tool, but can patients take diet pill to help speed things up?
Alcohol ; bypass: You can have alcohol after a bypass but in moderation. Keep in mind that sweet drinks can cause dumping syndrome. Also, your tolerance will be much less than before so be careful. Lastly, alcoholic drinks (like beer and wine) can contain a lot of calories and you can gain weight from drinking too much. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Only : Precaution i can give is to avoid any heavy lifting or straining for 6 weeks after surgery. Otherwise enjoy your baby. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Muscle cramps after gastric bypass surgery
- Weight loss after gastric bypass surgery
- Gastric bypass surgery muscle pain
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Vitamins after gastric bypass surgery
- After effects of gastric bypass surgery
- Hernia after gastric bypass surgery
- Gastric bypass surgery seizures after surgery
- Talk to a cardiologist online