Doctor insights on:
Muscle Building Dumbbell Workouts
It is a body tissue that has the ability to contract. It shortens and generates force. It relaxes and returns to its original length. Muscles move joints, stabilize the body, move air and food through the organs, act as valves for bladder, bowel and other organs. They control movement of the eyes. They help us express ourselves by changing the shape of our ...Read more
Strength training: All weight lifting activities will ultimately build muscle. Must have proper nourishment also. ...Read more
Is this daily muscle building workout going to help me? How long before I can tell if it's working?
Yes: It will help. Take a photo now and 30 days later and compare, and you will see the difference. ...Read more
Best advice: Join a health club, hook up with an AT-C & work 1 on 1, & set up a program suitable 4 Ur abilities. Follow the program, even join semi private sessions. This keeps U working, meet new friends, & because U R paying 4 it U will B motivated 2 keep going. A good program alternates, 1 day cardio 1 day weigh training, interposed with a day of rest. Adequate hydration & protein intake. ...Read more
I am an endomorph, will i lose muscle if i switch from a 5 day muscle building workout split to a 2 day split?
See personal trainer: My advice would be to seek the help of an experienced personal trainer. He/ she can design and help start you on a muscle strengthening program that is specific for you and targets muscle groups you want to work on initially. Also, a personal trainer can motivate you to get started and 'stay the course'.Start slow and gradually build up intensity/ frequency of workouts to avoid overuse injuries.GL ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ultimate muscle building workouts
- Workout routines for building muscle fast
- Are burnouts a good workout for building muscle?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- The frequency of workouts per week for building muscle
- Best muscle mass building workout routine
- Are full body workouts best for building muscle?
- Building muscle for dancing what is a good training workout routine
- Talk to a sports medicine specialist online for free