Doctor insights on:
Muscle And Joint Pain With Hyperthyroidism
Endo: Consult your endocrinologist.Get a more detailed answer ›
It is a body tissue that has the ability to contract. It shortens and generates force. It relaxes and returns to its original length. Muscles move joints, stabilize the body, move air and food through the organs, act as valves for bladder, bowel and other organs. They control movement of the eyes. They help us express ourselves by changing the shape of our ...Read more
For 3 years I have been experiencing some anxiety. Along with this I have been having a lot of muscle and joint pain. Is this common with anxiety?
It hurts all over: I work in palliative medicine, and I have seen patients w. Various types of pain when on chemo. Often, they are given opioids (morphine, etc.); some patients do better w. "adjuvant" pain medicines such as seizure meds & anti-depressants, even though they are not having seizures nor depressed--like a fibromyalgia patient! doses vary a lot; close followup w a palliative care doc is a must. ...Read more
Yes: Some develop chronic symptoms that can last for extended periods of time. ...Read more
What to do if I am a 48 year old black male.I have constant muscle and joint pain with popping of the joints.Healthy male?
Get it evaluated: This issue needs evaluation by a rheumatologist. There are many possible causes for your symptoms. ...Read more
Not that I know of.: All artificial sweeteners had to go through clinical testing for approval, testing never required for sugars. However this testing was months, not decades. The larger problem with artificial sweeteners; even though no sugar, the sweet taste itself (brain controls body) seems to inhibit body fat loss & promote wt gain, probably via Insulin release. Look up dietdoctor test of pepsimax on ketones. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Muscle and joint pain with fatigue
- Can alcohol use cause muscle and joint pain?
- Can hypoglycemia cause muscle and joint pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does proteolytic enzyme therapy help with pain and inflammation in my knee joint?
- Knee and muscle pain in a teen boy with a growth spurt
- Regular flu vaccine with joint or muscle pain
- How to introduce vegan diets for muscle and joint pain?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free