Doctor insights on:
Multiple Sleep Latency Test
Excessive sleepiness: A multiple sleep latency test (mslt) is also referred to as the "nap study". It is strictly for diagnosing narcolepsy with or without cataplexy and idiopathic hypersomnia ... Essentially, this test allows us (sleep physicians) to see objectively how sleepy a person truly is by calculating the time one falls asleep during 5 naps spread throughout the day. It should be preceded by a night study. ...Read more
28wks pregnant. Ob ordered sleep study. I haven't gotten results but sleep dr is ordering a multiple sleep latency test. Why? Cant i be just tired?
I didn't get much sleep last night or before and I have a sleep study test tonight. Will it effect results?
Maybe: Let the technician know what happened... Or consider giving them a call in case they would like to reschedule you... ...Read more
Acth stim test coming up. my sleep sched is different than most--i sleep 5am-2pm each day. so what time should they do my test?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to fail a sleep apnea test?
- Multiple personality disorder test online
- Multiple personality disorder test
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Test of sleep cycles and stages
- Sleep paralysis test
- What sleep disorder do i have if i wake up multiple times during the night?
- How can a person know if they have sleep apnea without a sleep test?
- Multiple sleep latency test protocol