Doctor insights on:
I was diagnosed with a syrinx a few years ago. My symptoms are progressing. What should I do? It scares me.
Depends on the cause: Your neurosurgeon can decide, based on your neurological history and exam, and MRI scan, whether the syrinx is clinically relevant, needs follow up or surgical treatment. The surgeon can also explain what may have caused the syrinx, and predict the likelihood of progression. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
1) Do prominent central canals look reminiscent of a syrinx / vice versa? Is it hard to differentiate?
2) Do prominent central canals grow in size?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a syrinx cause a uti?
- Multiloculated ganglion cyst
- Multiloculated ovarian cyst
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Thoracic spinal cord syrinx
- Multiloculated cystic lesion
- Multiloculated pleural effusion
- Syrinx thoracic spine
- Talk to a neurologist online