Doctor insights on:
Like material that functions to moisten and protect inner body surfaces. The viscous slippery substance that consists chiefly of mucin, water, cells, and inorganic salts and that is secreted as a protective lubricant coating by the cells and glands of the mucous membranes. The free slime of the mucous membranes, composed of secretion of the glands, various salts, ...Read more
There are pus cells ocsnl, moci cells,epithelial cells,mucus threads+,fat globlues++,gram + cocci ocsnl is normal in prostate smear?
Should i be concerned if I have an abnormal epithelial cells (non renal)>10? Mucus threads present and a few bacteria
I have high sgpt result 114 .45u/l is this the reason why my urine slightly hazy, loaded with mucus threads and rare bacteria. ?
Yes: Mucous threads are visible and of no concern. ...Read more
Every time I pee I have Mucus threads.. What is it how can I get rid of them.. If I pee a lot will they go away? Also why does it tickle in my urethra
Possible infection: A tickling sensation in the urethra along with " mucous threads" may signal an infection. Suggest you see a doctor for examination. ...Read more
Hd urinalysis, it says rbc 16-18hpf and pus 1-2 hpf, moderate bacteria, few mucus threads and epithelial cells. Should i be concerned?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Mucus threads in urine during pregnancy
- Microscopic urinalysis with few rbc and wbc present mucus thread
- Urinalysis values pus mucus thread bacteria
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Mucus threads in urine
- Urinalysis test microscopic mucus thread heavy amount
- Mucus threads is positive
- Normal urinalysis results with mucus threads
- Mucus threads urinalysis