Doctor insights on:
Mucus Ball In Throat
I have sticky thick clear mucus at the back of my throat. My nose is blocked but not running. It hurts to eat. Feels like a giant ball of mucus?
Puked up liquid mucus. Feels like there is a golf ball in my throat. Coughing till i puke. What's going on with me?
Almost choked on a ball of blood. Thin layer of clear mucus around in it but primarily bright, thick, blood reaking blood. Throat not sore. what's up?
Look at nasopharynx: Bringing up blood with mucus suggests there is a source of bleeding from the head and neck area and not regurgitating blood from the stomach. Since there are no symptoms related to the throat refered to as oropharynx I suspect the problem is bleeding behind the nose in the nasopharynx. If persistent this can be defined with a transnasal laryngoscopy catheter and a bleeding site cauterized ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I've had a ball like feeling in throat, dizziness, shortness of breath for 2 weeks today i couched up brown mucus what are some causes of this?
My throat hurts very bad to when i swallow or talk my ears hurt just as bad and dismorning i coughed up yellow mucus and a ball of blood?
I cough up jell like balls of clear mucus for about two years. It also happens when i laugh then my throat starts itching. What could this be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i get mucus in my throat after eating?
- Bad tasting mucus in throat
- Mucus in throat won t go away
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Feels like mucus is stuck in my throat
- Salty mucus in throat
- Why do i have so much mucus in my throat?
- How to get rid of mucus in the throat?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online