Doctor insights on:
Mra Cervical Spine
Mri/mra of brain and cervical spine is negative. What can cause pressure, throbbing, heavy head, pain in head? Neuros can't figure it out.
Ubiquitous: Degenerative neck and back pain is akin to wrinkles in the skin. Age happens, and the alternative (bring aging to a grinding halt with death) is not appealing. Accept some aches and pain, use nsaid's/tylenol to control, salonpas hot patches, strengthen the core, consider mckenzie pt (doc's rx needed). If persistent, further evaluation. Should not be life altering under most circumstances. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Stretching and: Strengthening of the cervical paraspinals. One of the main causes of cervical straightening is cervical paraspinal spasms. Correct these and tis will often help return the lordotic curvature to your cervical spine. ...Read more
I have a number of problems with my lower spine and cervical spine. I get shots for pain. I think the shots are causing more problems. Is there any da?
Usually not: But if of no benefit, b evaluated by a spinal surgeon. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Cervical spine
- Reverse lordosis cervical spine
- What causes hypertrophic cervical spine changes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Cervical spine stenosis
- Neck sprain straightening of the cervical spine
- Cervical spine reverse curve
- Perineural cysts cervical spine
- Talk to a orthopedic spine surgeon online for free