Doctor insights on:
Motion Sickness Pills Make Sleepy
Yes: Dimenhydrinate is a histamine antagonist designed to counter some of the ill effects of motion in cars and boats to which some persons are prone. One of its major side effects is drowsiness. Before taking dimenhydrinate you should check with your doctor that it does not interact with any other medications you are already on. ...Read more
Is it true that you need to be a certain age to buy dramamine (dimenhydrinate) motion sickness pills?
Dramamine (dimenhydrinate).: With a physicians prescription there should not be a problem. ...Read more
Antivert (meclizine): They are all about the same and tend to make you tired. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ginger pills and motion sickness
- Motion sickness tablets damage on contraceptive pill
- How to use ginger pills for motion sickness?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take a motion sickness pill and later still go skiing?
- Motion sickness
- Constant hunger and motion sickness
- From the refrigerator for motion sickness
- Talk to a neurologist online