Doctor insights on:
Domperidone or: Motilium is not commercially available in the usa. Animal studies did not produce birth defects but human tests are lacking. It does pass into breast milk but it's unknown whether it causes adverse effects to the newborn. Consult with your OB to weigh the benefits against possible risks. ...Read more
Is it safe to use motilium when having nausea and does it have any side effect if someone used motilium without knowing being pregnant ?
I've had a pain in my stomach for the last 2 days would it be from eating 2fast I took motilium to settle it down what could it be ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to use motilium during pregnancy?
- Motilium for nausea
- Motilium order online
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Motilium milk supply
- Motilium to increase milk supply
- How to take motilium?
- Motilium breastfeeding dosage
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online