Doctor insights on:
Mothers Breasts Are Different Sizes
It's likely...: But not guaranteed.Get a more detailed answer ›
It's not: That's a silly myth. Life's hard enough without this sort of thing. ...Read more
No: Just look around you. I'll also give you a heads-up -- despite all the goofy talk, most men don't actually care about this when we're looking for someone special. Best wishes. ...Read more
I was giving my self a breast exam like my mother told me to do and i found a knot and it hurts to touch bout the size of a dime what do I do?
USPST: 28 year old lady with question about self breast exam. The United States Preventative Services Task Force has now recommended against teaching women self breast exam. Clinical Breast Exam with an experienced provider is recommended, however, if you discover something worrisome, especially if you have family history of breast cancer. Please see your MD for a referral. Good luck. ...Read more
My mother in law has a bump beneath her breast that is swollen red and about the size of her fist . She lifts stuff all day could it be a hernea or?
BB size knot In between armpit and breast area non tender and doesn't move when pushed on. I'm 38, had a partial hysterectomy a yr ago. Mother of 5?
I have a lump about the size of an olive between my armpit and breast and im scared . My maternal grandmother also has terminal cancer. I'm 23 yrs old?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it fine if my breasts are different sizes?
- What are the different breast sizes?
- Different breast size chart
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My pupils are different sizes
- Are there any foods that increase breast size?
- Pupils are different sizes
- Increased size of mothers breasts
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online