Doctor insights on:
Most Common Vaginal Infection
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
What are the common causes of painful sex when you have no stis, vaginal infections and have been examined?
Many possibilities : Several organisms can cause vaginal infections. Some are sexually transmitted. Chemical irritants such as soaps and latex can cause symptoms that can mimic a vaginal infection. You could consider having a check up to be sure about what's causing your symptoms. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Bacterial imbalance: Vaginal infections can be caused by a variety of things. The loss of balance between "good" and "bad" bacteria can cause bacterial vaginosis or a yeast infection. There are several other infections that are sexually transmitted, such as gonorrhea, chlamydia and trichomonas. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the most common cause of kidney infections and how do you clear it?
- What are the most common symptoms of rickettsial infection?
- What are the most common infections caused by staph aureus?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the most common sources of infection?
- Most common steroid injection for sinus infection
- High vaginal ph with white blood cells what kind of infection is that
- Vaginal staph infection
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free