Doctor insights on:
Morning Sickness During Period
Many possibilities: There are several reasons varying between a narrow cervical os preventing the menstrual flow from going through smoothly causing cramps and vagus nerve stimulation with nausea, to hormonal issues. Please have your gyn evaluate by doing a complete exam. ...Read more
This month during period i dint have regular flow of blood, it was very less and even after myperiods every morning i observe bloodstain for ten day?
Birth control : Birth control is a great way to gain cycle control. It will also prevent pregnancy if you are not ready. There are many options and your doctor will be happy to discuss them with you. Having one cycle be slightly off from the others is not usually a cause for concern. ...Read more
Pregnancy: Indeed, you may be pregnant. Some pregnant women may still have vaginal bleeding, and yet be pregnant. However, vaginal bleeding during pregnancy should always be investigated. A note of caution. You need to first confirm that you are pregnant before embarking on a hypothetical venture. ...Read more
I a normal period in october5-9 and two and a half weeks it came again but it wasn't normal then four days later morning sickness begins.?
Peregnancy: Pregnancy must be considered. Get a home pregnancy test. They turn positive at about the time you'd start your next expected period. If it's negative, repeat in 1 week and call your doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Morning sickness while on period
- Can morning sickness start before missed period?
- Is it possible to have morning sickness before missed period?
- Morning after pill during period
- Throwing up blood during pregnancy and no morning sickness
- Can you get morning sickness before missed period?
- Morning sickness during implantation
- No morning sickness during pregnancy boy or girl
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online for free