Doctor insights on:
Morning Sickness During Period
Up until my late 20s, I would vomit the 1st day of my period every month. Does this mean I will have terrible morning sickness during pregnancy?
This varies: From person to person, and may not happen at all. ...Read more
Try A Nightime Snack: I'd call it Sickness in the Morning (SITM) unless you had a positive pregnancy test. And if not then your SITM, assuming you're not hung-over all the time, could be low blood sugar (meaning hunger pangs) or maybe some "acid reflux," that i,s some stomach liquid leaking back causing some nausea. But really, these are just educated guesses. If this goes on for more than 2-3 weeks see your doctor. OK ...Read more
Pregnancy: Indeed, you may be pregnant. Some pregnant women may still have vaginal bleeding, and yet be pregnant. However, vaginal bleeding during pregnancy should always be investigated. A note of caution. You need to first confirm that you are pregnant before embarking on a hypothetical venture. ...Read more
I a normal period in october5-9 and two and a half weeks it came again but it wasn't normal then four days later morning sickness begins.?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Morning sickness while on period
- Can morning sickness start before missed period?
- Is it possible to have morning sickness before missed period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Throwing up blood during pregnancy and no morning sickness
- Can you get morning sickness before missed period?
- Morning sickness during implantation
- No acne or morning sickness during pregnancy
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online