Doctor insights on:
Morning Sickness At Night Boy Or Girl
Girl friend has morning sickness and can't keep anything down she's being sick 5 times a day! nothing helps?
Talk to doctor: There are many treatments that can help. Sometimes a woman has to be hospitalized if she is losing a lot of weight. If you gets sick 5 times a day but can keep a little down the rest of the time, she will probably be ok without extreme intervention. I would recommend she contact her ob. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it normal for morning sickness to return again in the 3rd trimester. Does this mean you are having a girl?
Yes and no: Nausea often returns in the third trimester usually because the enlarged uterus causes the stomach to be displaced and sometimes compressed. The speed at which the stomach empties is also decreased in pregnancy resulting in nausea. As for the gender, it does not play a role in these symptoms and can occur with either male or female fetuses. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Iam 8weeks pregnant. I still have not got morning sickness as I had severe severe vomiting in my 2 previous pgs with 2 girls.Dis tym can it be a boy?
Does morning sickness happens same time of the day?Or is it random?I always feel nauseous and headache during night.Thanks
I was drinking last night but i also believe i could be pregnant. How do I tell the difference between a hangover and morning sickness?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- More morning sickness with boy or girl
- Is morning sickness a sign of a boy or girl?
- No morning sickness means boy or girl
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Morning sickness girl or boy pregnant
- Morning sickness during pregnancy boy or girl
- Night sickness instead of morning sickness
- Does morning sickness mean a boy?
- Talk to a pediatrician online