Doctor insights on:
Morning After Pill Twice In One Month
Emergency contraception is the method a woman can use to avoid getting pregnant, after she has received sperm in her vagina. She takes the hormone pills, which are usually larger doses of hormones used in oral birth control pills, within a short time (days) after her sexual activity, ...Read more
Can i take the morning after pill twice in one month? What will be the side-effects if I use it 2.5 weeks later again?
I have taken the morning after pill twice in one month. First time plan B second time generic. Is it not going to be effective?
Just after one and half month of abortion, I take a morning after pill...Does it hurt uterus a lot ? I am so worried
Not harmful: It's not harmful to the uterus to take a morning after pill even if there was an abortion performed 6 weeks ago. But it does sound like you need a better form of contraception. If you don't want to be pregnant, you'll need to prevent the risk in the future. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Stopped birth control, one month later had unprotected sex and took the morning after pill right away, had a bleed, started birth control again, safe?
I took the the morning after pill norlevo twice in one cycle. How late can my period be because of this?
I want to take a morning after pill but this would be my fifth one this year will it be effective?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Period twice in one month after delivery
- Getting your period twice in one month
- Taking plan b twice in one month
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Reasons for getting your period twice in one month
- What does getting your period twice in one month mean?
- Could you vagina get toght again after not having sex in 1 month
- What if you get your period twice in one month?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free