Doctor insights on:
Morning After Pill Malaysia
Emergency contraception is the method a woman can use to avoid getting pregnant, after she has received sperm in her vagina. She takes the hormone pills, which are usually larger doses of hormones used in oral birth control pills, within a short time (days) after her sexual activity, ...Read more
Pretty Safe: The fda has conducted extensive safety testing before allowing any medication on the market. That means they consider it safe for the general population described within the package insert when prescribed by a physician. For more specific individual concerns for you, please contact your physician. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Potential side : Effects. Potential side effects w emergency contraception: tender breasts; menstrual flow changes (spotting, bleeding, early or late period); loose stools; dizziness; headache; nausea/ vomiting; abdominal pain / cramping or fatigue. For chest tightness, difficulty breathing, swelling of lips, mouth, throat – call 911. Take pregnancy test ; notify dr if your period is 7 or > days late. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Emergency contracept: Most emergency contraceptives have greatest efficacy when taken within 72 hours of intercourse. However, there can be some lesser amt of protection up to 5 days out with some. ...Read more
I want to take a morning after pill but this would be my fifth one this year will it be effective?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Morning after pill twice in one month
- If i am ovulating will morning after pill work
- Can the morning after pill make you miss your period all together?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Discharge after taking morning after pill
- Advantages and disadvantages of the morning-after pill
- Yaz as morning after pill
- Does the morning after pill always work?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free