Doctor insights on:
Morning After Pill Failure Rate
My last period was on the 19th febuary I recently took the morning after pill on the 27th of March the same day as I had sex due to condom failure?
Emergency contraception is the method a woman can use to avoid getting pregnant, after she has received sperm in her vagina. She takes the hormone pills, which are usually larger doses of hormones used in oral birth control pills, within a short time (days) after her sexual activity, ...Read more
Possible Side Effect: Potential se’s w emergency contraception: tender breasts; changes in menstrual flow (spotting, bleeding, early or late period or spotting instead of period); loose stools; dizziness; headache; nausea/ vomiting; abdominal discomfort or feeling tired. If you develop chest tightness, difficulty breathing, swelling of lips, mouth, throat – call 911. Notify your gyn if your period is 7 or > days late. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the success rate of the morning after pill?
- The morning after pill effectiveness
- The morning after pill and trimethoprim
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Norethisterone and the morning after pill
- Pregnancy after the morning after pill
- Drinking morning after pill
- The morning after pill symptoms
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free