Doctor insights on:
More Than One Menstrual Cycle In A Month
Menstrual refers to the monthly cycle in women which prepares the female for ovulation, generally once per month, which is that time of month that the egg can be fertilized by the male sperm, for the purpose of reproduction. Menstrual cycles start at the first day of menstruation. (it's always been curious to me that 'menstrual' and ...Read more
No: If it happens the following month u need evaluation by a gyn, often due to hormones not working correctly which can be checked along with an exam and ultrasound and other blood work. ...Read more
Yes : Menstrual cycles work by days, not months. The "cycle" is preparation for implantation, ovulation, removal of unused uterine lining that was ready for implantation. The timing is by days 11-14 days after the previous menses ovulation occurs. If no implantation happens the period starts about 12-14 days later. So your period could start on the last day of a month and continue onto the next month. ...Read more
I have a normal menstrual cycle every month 4-6 days, this month was only one day? I have a nova t 380 a inserted, what could be the cause?
I haven't had a menstrual cycle in 18month after having one injection of depo provea then had 2 normal cyles for 7 days this month its lasted 3 weeks?
What could be the reason why sometimes i go without a menstrual cycle for months? The longest i've gone without one is close to a year.
Can kenalog injection affect menstrual cycle? If so, for how long after injection was given? One month or more?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What could cause mild blood in urine for more than 1 and a half months?
- Menstrual cycle three times in one month
- Getting menstrual cycle twice in a month
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Menstrual cycle twice in one month
- 3 menstrual cycles in one month
- 2 menstrual cycles in 1 month causes
- Two menstrual cycles in one month causes
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free