Doctor insights on:
More Than One Menstrual Cycle In A Month
Menstrual refers to the monthly cycle in women which prepares the female for ovulation, generally once per month, which is that time of month that the egg can be fertilized by the male sperm, for the purpose of reproduction. Menstrual cycles start at the first day of menstruation. (it's always been curious to me that 'menstrual' and ...Read more
Yes : Menstrual cycles work by days, not months. The "cycle" is preparation for implantation, ovulation, removal of unused uterine lining that was ready for implantation. The timing is by days 11-14 days after the previous menses ovulation occurs. If no implantation happens the period starts about 12-14 days later. So your period could start on the last day of a month and continue onto the next month. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Does Suboxone stop your menstrual cycle? I am late and have been one Suboxone for 2 month. Last mon it was some what normal.
I have a normal menstrual cycle every month 4-6 days, this month was only one day? I have a nova t 380 a inserted, what could be the cause?
What could be the reason why sometimes i go without a menstrual cycle for months? The longest i've gone without one is close to a year.
Can kenalog injection affect menstrual cycle? If so, for how long after injection was given? One month or more?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What could cause mild blood in urine for more than 1 and a half months?
- Menstrual cycle three times in one month
- Getting menstrual cycle twice in a month
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Menstrual cycle twice in one month
- 3 menstrual cycles in one month
- 2 menstrual cycles in 1 month causes
- Two menstrual cycles in one month causes
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free