Doctor insights on:
Monoglycerides Side Effects
See this page.: Zelapar is a drug used to treat Parkinson's disease.It's generic name is selegiline. Foods and some over the counter meds you eat may interact with this medication and should be avoided. See this page for more details, including side effects: https://www.drugs.com/zelapar.html Do not take any over the counter meds or supplements that your doc has not okayed. ...Read more
Vidastat=Simvastatin: 1 in 10 people will get muscle aches. 1 in 100 will get mildly elevated liver tests. 1 in 1000 may have serious side effects involving the liver or muscles. The vast majority of people can take it with no side-effects. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor online
- Monoglycerides and diglycerides
- Side effects
- What are the side effects of anapsique?
- What are the side effects of vitalux?
- Side effects of mylotarg
- Benzodiazepines side effects
- Side effects of paraplatin
- Side effects of cidofovir
- Food allergen labeling and consumer protection act monoglyceride