Doctor insights on:
Monogamous Safe Trichomoniasis
I was recently diagnosed with trichomoniasis. I have been in a faithful and monogamous relationship for over a year now. How else can this hhappen?
Symptoms?: If you do not have symptoms, it is not worth routine testing. ...Read more
Masturbation: Yes. Of course.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: If you are comfortable doing this it should not be an issue for your partner as long as the condom remains intact. By the way, if you have not had unprotected sex you are going to have to explain how you got trichomonas, and if you had unprotected sex you should be carefully tested for all STDs. ...Read more
I think I have chlamydia and/or trichomoniasis. Is it safe to take two antibiotics, zithromaz and flagyl, at the same time and at what dosage each?
I am 11 weeks pregnant with trichomonas (bleeding from infection) and was prescribed Flagyl 500 mg twice a day for seven days. Is it safe?
Yes : Yes. It is safe. It's a category b medication, which is excellent. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Monogamous safe herpes
- Monogamous safe gonorrhea
- Safe tested trichomoniasis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Herpes monogamous relationship
- I am in a monogamous relationship i have herpes
- Trichomoniasis in cattle
- Information on trichomoniasis
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free