Doctor insights on:
Monistat 1 Ovule
Used Monistat 1. Box was sealed, ovule pouch was seal but aplicator had no package just was inside the box. Should i worry or it shouldn't be packed ?
Not sure what is: Normal packaging for that product. Ask the store where you bought it, or check to see if company has a phone number on the box that you could call and ask them what is normal pakaging. It could have been an innocent error in packaging at the factory. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I used Monistat 1 day treatment (ovule). I've been experiencing a slight pink maybe orange discharge that is very dry, clumpy, and pasty. What is it?
I am using Monistat 1 to cure a yeast infection. Does the ovule stay inside the vagina, or does it come out?
Took Monistat 1 for mild yeast infection. 4 days later thicker white discharge. No smell. Still the ovule leaving my body? Can i use a v/w duesch?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Monistat 1 ovule discharge
- Monistat 1 day ovule
- Monistat 1 ovule insert
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does monistat 1 ovule work?
- Monistat 1 how long to work
- Discharge after using monistat 1
- How does monistat 1 work?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free