Doctor insights on:
Mole Hair Growth
Good question: Remember, we all have hair all over our bodies. So pretty much all moles will have a hair follicle within them. Sometimes these hairs are a little coarser/thicker than the surrounding hairs. We don't really know why that happens but it is pretty common and does not mean anything bad. ...Read more
I accidentally nicked off a newer mole. Grew back a small pink bump. Do basal cell growths usually have hair growing out of them?
Flesh colored/reddish, raised growth under pubic hair, near top of pubic bone. Started growing while pregnant. What is it? Mole? Wart? Skin tag?
Is it better chances of benign if mole has been there for years? 7mm one hair, don't think it changed much slightly if at all
They don't care: Most men are hairier than most women. The presence of hair coming from a mole reflects this. And most women would probably have such a mole (nevus) removed, while many men wouldn't care or would like it. A person has a choice -- one person will like a lesion that another person detests. Either gender can have a hairy mole or a larger hairy pigmented lesion. ...Read more
I have a mole on the back of my neck i think it has an in grown hair. What should i do? Will it go away on its own?
Mole on neck: You should see your Dr.Get a more detailed answer ›
Areas on my head that I've noticed hurt more lately, esp. after washing my hair. Achy w/ sharp pains. There is a flat mole in each area. What do I do?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Keratinocyte hair growth serum & moroccan argan oil
- Is taking folic acid and biotin together safe for promoting hair growth?
- Natural ways to reduce hair growth on legs
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to stop body hair growth in men?
- Ingrown hair in mole
- Does collagen help hair growth?
- How long before i can see hair growth from using 15000 mcg of biotin?
- Talk to a dermatologist online