Doctor insights on:
Yes : Typically low mold exposure results in allergy like symptoms: itching, redness, sneezing, watery eyes and headaches. If the exposure goes for a longer time and or you are exposed to high levels of mold, then other symptoms may result such as joint pains, breathing disorders, nose bleeds, chronic fatigue etc. Signs of stiff neck suggest possible meningitis and needs to be evaluated and treated. ...Read more
I came across mold in my closet, it's very black and immediately after finding it i developed the worst headache of my life, it won't go away.
Call inspector: call a certified mold inspector. There is likely much more hidden behind/in the wall. Do not disturb it. Stay away from it. Call NOW. It can be very dangerous... requires special precautions to remove safely. ...Read more
I think a mold in my broken disposal is making me sick. Everytime im home i get bad headaches and stomachaches. This has been going on for over a week?
Change it: Change the disposal and see if this helps. Do you have a carbon monoxide detector, it could also be a furnace leak that might cause these symptoms. ...Read more
What can cause a mold smell in my sinuses? I've had this smell lingering for a week now accompanied with a headache.
Sinus fungal infect?: You should get yourself checked by your doctor as you may have fungal infection fungal sinusitis occurs when fungi organism like mold invade your sinus cavities. These organisms are around in our surroundings we inhale them daily , but if immune system is suppressed they can cause infection in the sinuses. Sometimes you can have mixed bacterial and fungus infection in sinuses. See yourmd/get tested. ...Read more
Migraines for 23 yrs started with blind spots to flashing zigzag and headache seems to have started when moved to house can black mold been initiator ?
Yes, definitely: A variety of external and internal factors can trigger a migraine attack in certain individuals who may have a genetic or neurochemical predisposition to migraine. External triggers such as weather-related changes, high humidity, high altitude, sensory input such as glaring or flashing lights, sunlight, loud noises, and exposure to odors. Take care. ...Read more
Sprayed a remover on mold under my sink.Ricocheted into my face.No mask. Showered and irrigated nose w saline.Mild headache & sinusitis 1 day later?
Concentration problems, headaches, and other neurologcial symptoms from toxic black mold exposure, what to do?
Move: Then go through the usual clean up,if possible. Mold has a terrible effect on some people, so get out first, and then deal with the building and all the vicissitudes of undoing and redoing your environment. There are agencies (OSHA) that can help if you have trouble with landlords.. ...Read more
I work with Mold plastic and been feeling very ill to the point i almost pass out and throw up with some headaches am i getting poison by it?
Talk: To your safety officer. Ask about the products and the use of safety masks. All the best. ...Read more
Ragweed & mold counts very high in my area. Am experiencing allergy sinus pressure/headache but no stuffiness. What is best OTC med to relieve this?
Nasal steroid: Nasal steroid spray is likely the most effective but may take a few days to get optimal results. If the problem not controlled, an allergy consult may be another option. ...Read more
Moved into new flat, been coughing dry and greasy alternating, headaches, vomit once, feeling weak for 3 weeks now. Some mold on window and found dead mouse on radiator near bed today. What to do?
Choices: You can either move to a different apartment or see an allergist, get tested and treated for mold and whatever other allergen you are allergic to.You might also get a blood count and possible blood culture to makesure you havent picked up an exotic organism from the dead mouse. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
After exposure to black mold, my eyes burn, and have several respiratory problems, and a headache for about 3 wks. Now. What's happening to me?
Avoid or Mitiagate: You are probably experiencing a hypersensitivity reaction. Some people experience severe reactions with exposure to these mold spores. In any event, you should avoid this exposure. If you can't avoid this exposure you should use a firm that specializes in detecting and correcting these situations. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Powerwashed a house with some black mold & got bit by a wasp 3 times on back of neck.Days later i feel fatigue,headache,diarrrhea and jus dont recover?
I have been exposed to mold and have stuffed nose congestion, headaches and dizziness. What should I do?
Allegra and Nasacort (triamcinolone): Allegra 180 mg works well to reduce nasal allergy. Be careful about using decongestants as they can increase blood pressure and cause tremors. Nasacort, (triamcinolone) a steroid nasal spray is also good to reduce allergy swelling in the nose. See an allergist to determine if these medicines are right for you. Also - don't forget to avoid the cause of the allergies. ...Read more
I have headache almost 2 month, all the day tired, can't concentrate and eye irritation.
the mri result show early demylinzation.
Can it be from mold?
Yes: Mold toxicity can cause your symptoms and may be a cause of demyelination. See http://www.survivingmold.com for info on mold toxicity and finding doctors with expertise in this field. Chronic Lyme disease with co-infections can also cause these symptoms so finding a Lyme-literate physician for evaluation would also be wise. See https://www.lymedisease.org/lyme-basics/lyme-disease/about-lyme/ ...Read more
For the last three days I've had a cough, my throat hurts& I've had headaches but don't have strep. I also found white mold in my water bottle. Help?
Full exam : Come on and get an examGet a more detailed answer ›
My friend ate some berries with mold on it and had a stomach ache the following night, along with headaches, vomiting. What are some treatments?
Is the mold on my bedroom wall and wardrobe causing me to wake up with sore throat blocked nose headache?
Could be: Allergies are probably the number one cause of upper respiratory symptoms (like those you describe) that occur upon awakening. You are in that environment for hours every single day, so your exposure is ongoing and consistent. You need to try and clean u that environment. If that's for some reason not feasible, then talk to talk about options for testing and treatment for those allergies. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can mold give you headaches?
- Could mold in my basement office cause headaches
- Mold and pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is mold dangerous?
- Mold and dizziness
- Allergies to mold
- Corn mold
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free