Doctor insights on:
No: Mold and dust are airborne allergens, with the usual symptoms being runny nose, stuffy nose, mild cough, and itching in the nose and/or eyes. People whose have asthma symptoms can get more wheezing and coughing when the air has mold or dust. Burping is not a respiratory symptom, but instead is from air escaping up from the stomach. Burping is not caused by airborne allergens. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
GERD: This sounds like gastric reflux into your esophagus, it can be from an incompetent sphincter into the stomach but can also be related to diet with late eating, spicy foods and over eating. You might consider adding an over the counter acid blocker like Omeprazole but if this is persistent check with your GI doctor for better control as chronic acid in the esophagus can be dangerous. ...Read more
This may seem odd but my burps taste like mints and I have had no mints ?? What could be causing this ?
I often get burps...I get about 20 burps in a day nd I am unable to digest my food.Wat prob I can have?
Eructation: Burping may be a medical/gastrointestinal problem such as gastroparesis or other issue that a G.I. Doc could address. Psychologically, this could be a psychosomatic phenomenon, such as a compulsion. Social logically, this could be a culturally learned behavior. Any permutation of these areas are possible. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Abdominal bloating burping
- What are the causes of rotten egg burps and diarrhea?
- Feels like a burp is stuck in my chest
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes throw up burps?
- Does anyone have a cure for burps that smell like rotten eggs?
- Stomach virus cause excessive burping
- What does it mean when you burp a lot?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online