Doctor insights on:
Missing Female Organs
It's advisable: It depends on what the reason for your hysterectomy was. Generally speaking, if you are hpv negative and your pap smears have always been negative, your risk for developing new hpv related disease in your 50's is low. An annual exam is advisable to evaluate many different things among them vaginal health, bladder and rectal support, breast exams, etc... So... Although a pap may not be necessary, . ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See picture: Your menstrual cycle starts on the first day of menstruation. After your cycle finishes, the lining of your uterus builds up getting ready to support a pregnancy. You ovulate about 14 days after your period. If you do not become pregnant after ovulation, then you have another period and the cycle repeats. ...Read more
What may cause constipation or bladder prob after a comp hyster, i no #of people that it has happened2 i nobowelsbladder, female organs, caneffect1anoth?
All tests good, no female organs, but I have a lot of pain on lower right side of ab & belly button. Hurts to move or bend over. Nauseated & direarha?
Why would I have a constant infection in my female organs when not having sex? What treatment can I do if antibiotic fail? Thick pasty discharge.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- People with both male and female reproductive organs
- Human with both male and female organs
- Any laptops cause harm cancer male female reproductive organs
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Side effects chemotherapy female reproductive organs
- Female sex organs
- Both male and female reproductive organs
- Born with male and female organs
- Masturbation cause cancer female reproductive organs