Doctor insights on:
Sorry...: Isagenix International LLC is a multilevel company that markets dietary supplements and personal care products--HealthTap doctors are asked not to endorse or discuss commercial agents like this. Beside, many HealthTap providers do NOT recommend non-prescribed cleansing, especially to promote temporary weight loss. ...Read more
Would it be advisable to use miralax for a few days..Just to see if I have stool that is not being eliminated?
Yes: Miralax is probably the most commonly used medicine for constipation in pediatrics. Pediatricians and pediatric gastroenterologists use it for children even younger than your child. I would recommend discussing with your pediatrician the dosage, the length of expected treatment and when your doctor wishes to see your child back for a recheck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is miralax safe to use regularly for treating constipation?
- Miralax side effects long term use
- Can i use miralax instead of golytely to prepare for my colonoscopy tomorrow?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Miralax daily use
- Can you use lamisil on penis?
- What is the use of medofed?
- Can 5 year old use visine?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online