Doctor insights on:
Miralax Colonoscopy Prep How Long
No time at all: your colonoscopy prep should have been done with Go-lytely a mixture of laxity r and electrolytes which stops any electrolyte depletion. If not, you can replenish your self in a few hours if otherwise healthy by drinking something electrolyte rich like coconut water. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Let things happen: Allow nature takes its course.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes and no.: Avoid red and purple, but orange doesn't usually cause much problem. Be sure to consume a lot of liquids, too. Check with your doctor's office, they might have unique restrictions/limitations. The red jello can get confused with fresh blood! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to prep for a colonoscopy with miralax?
- How much miralax for colonoscopy prep?
- Miralax used for colonoscopy prep
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Instructions for colonoscopy prep with miralax
- Miralax dosage for colonoscopy prep
- Miralax colonoscopy prep tips
- Miralax and dulcolax prep for a colonoscopy
- Talk to a colorectal surgeon online for free