Doctor insights on:
Minoxidil Affect Male Fertility
Male fertility is a field of study in which a person looks at the causes of infertility that men have, plus the treatments of such problems. Men can have low testosterone, poor sperm production, abnormal ducts/tubes that carry sperm, erection problems, ejaculation (climax) difficulties, etc... Doctors who specialize in male fertility ...Read more
Can minoxidl 5% effects male fertility? My husband start using it for hair loss and we are trying to.conceive since last 2 years
Here are some ...: Since Duromine as weight-loss pill by exerting its wide range of stimulating effects on to central nerve system, its use for weight loss comes along with a ling list of side effect; for more detail, read this online article in https://duromineforum.com/threads/duromine-diet-pills-review.42/. As to possibly affecting male fertility, it's very likely but unpredictable, but studies on this is lacking ...Read more
No: Check out online.Epocrates.Com & drugs.Com for drug information including interactions. Neither make mention of male fertility as an issue of amlodipine, a calcium channel blocker commonly used to lower high blood pressure. However, issues associated w/high blood pressure may affect erectile function so best to address this w/your doctor. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does frequent masturbation affect male fertility?
- Can lexapro 20mg affect male fertility or pose any potential birth defects?
- Valium xanax klonopin affect male fertility
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Effexor affect male fertility
- Minoxidil male fertility
- Could ibs affect male fertility
- Masturbation affect male fertility
- Talk to a dermatologist online