Doctor insights on:
Minoxidil Affect Male Fertility
Male fertility is a field of study in which a person looks at the causes of infertility that men have, plus the treatments of such problems. Men can have low testosterone, poor sperm production, abnormal ducts/tubes that carry sperm, erection problems, ejaculation (climax) difficulties, etc... Doctors who specialize in male fertility ...Read more
Can minoxidl 5% effects male fertility? My husband start using it for hair loss and we are trying to.conceive since last 2 years
A suspect drug: Allopurinol helps halt cell division and cell division is critical for sperm production at 1000 sperm being produced per heartbeat. Talk to your doctor and you must balance quality of life off of Allopurinol (i.e. More gouty pain) with fertility issues taking it. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Minoxidil male fertility
- Duromine affect male fertility
- Ibs affect male fertility
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Masturbation affect male fertility
- Effexor affect male fertility
- Does cipralex affect male fertility?
- Does vyvanse affect male fertility?
- Talk to a dermatologist online