Doctor insights on:
Minor Cough And Mild Fever
Runny nose, swollen glands, fluid in lungs, consistent mild fever, cough, headache itchy small bumps everywhere, had chkn pox 10 yrs ago. What is this?
Best to see MD: It seems like you have one of the exanthematous childhood diseases like measles. It is best to see your md for precaution and proper diagnosis. It is fraught that childhood diseases when they happen in adults can have possibility of more complications, not necessarily that they happen. ...Read more
I am hving mild fever and weakness from last ten days.. had cough nd cold initially but after that the weakness is consistent.
I have bronchitis cold and mild fever but the cough and fever arent present all day. It comes and goes. Thr r times when i feel perfectly fine allrgy?
Persistant cough for about two week ald, getting worse. Mild fever running at 37.9-38.6 c what's the problem? And treatment? 16female
I am suffering from cough and cold with yellow phlegm and mild fever, during summer.What is the reason behind this?
My 2 yr old daughter has on and off mild fever, no other symptoms aside from unproductive cough (not frequent), do we need to go for check up?
Below: If the temp is more than 102, then she should be seen, and if the symptoms continue for more than 10 days then she should be seen. It certainly sounds like a viral infection that should clear by itself. If other symptoms, higher fever, or last longer than another week, then see your DR ...Read more
Yesterday i couldn't inhale properly & i had the urge to cough, today it turned into a dry cough. I'm also suffering from a mild fever. Treatment?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- 3 year old with high fever and cough 3 days
- My 11 month old has a bad cough and diarrhea but no fever is it serious
- Cough and fever
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Fever and cough for 5 days
- What can i do my 7 month old has a cough and fever?
- My 9 year old daughter has mild fever 1003 and a toothache back tooth
- What to do when a 7 month old has a fever and a cough?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free