Doctor insights on:
Minocycline Pseudotumor Cerebri
Pseudotumor cerebri is a condition in which the pressure inside your skull increases when there is no obvious cause. While symptoms may resemble those of a brain tumor, there is no actual tumor present. The condition occurs more commonly in obese women, especially those ...Read more
Pseudotumor: Pseudotumor cerebri or benign intracranial hypertension is a disorder characterized by elevation of intracranial pressure. Clinically, there is a vascular headache followed by blur rinses of vision. Diagnosis is based on clinical examination, neuroimaging and spinal tap. Usually is treated with medication, but sometimes surgical procedures need to be performed. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: Shouldn t be related.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pseudotumor cerebri
- Pseudotumor cerebri syndrome
- Pseudotumor cerebri lupus
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pseudotumor cerebri papilledema
- Hypothyroidism and pseudotumor cerebri
- Can pseudotumor cerebri be fatal?
- Are there alternative treatments for pseudotumor cerebri?
- Talk to a dermatologist online