Doctor insights on:
Expired minocycline: Minocycline belongs to a class of antibiotics called tetracyclines. Expired tetracycline class antibiotics have to be discarded because they can become toxic and can result in kidney damage. Please call call 1-800-222-1222 american association of poison control centers as soon as possible. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have been on minocycline 100mg cap tabs for two weeks twice a day. How long will it take to leave my body?
~3 days: Half-life is time it takes for drug level to drop by 50%. For all intents & purposes, drugs are considered out of your body after 5 half-lives. Minocycline's half-life (http://www.drugs.com/pro/minocycline.html) ranges from 11-22hrs w/avg 15.5hrs or roughly 72+hrs or 3 days to get out of your system. Of course, your mileage will vary. ...Read more
Need more info: Why are you taking it in the first place? You question cannot be answered without this info. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Minocycline alcohol interaction
- What is the interaction of alcohol and fluconazole?
- Will minocycline help strep throat
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Interaction between zyrtec and cough medicine
- Lorazepam and melatonin interaction
- Zoloft benadryl interaction
- Seroquel ambien interaction
- Talk to a dermatologist online