Doctor insights on:
Minimize Use Of Nail Polish And Removers
Nail polish: Numerous chemicals are in nail polish and the chemicals vary with the different products e.g. Nirocellulose, ethyl acetate, resins, plasticizers, solvent, coloring agents, adhesive poymers, formaldehydes, camphor, pigments, thickening agents, toluene, sylene and the list goes on and on. Anyone using nail polish should use products from companies that formulate responsibly and have a good reputation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Why do my nails hurt (feel like they got hit with a hammer!) after i take off nail polish after having worn it a few days? Takes a few hrs to kick in.
Irritant?: If your nails only hurt after you removed the polish, i would suspect that remover is irritating them. ...Read more
If nail polish is hazardous as most doctors claim, how often should I apply it without taking the risk?
0....: Your nails are beautiful......in the natural form. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Nail polish remover in hair
- Nail polish remover on skin
- Gbl nail polish remover
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Nail polish remover during pregnancy
- Are there safer alternatives to nail polish remover?
- Skin tag nail polish remover
- Nail polish remover cold sore
- Talk to a dermatologist online