Doctor insights on:
Minimize Use Of Nail Polish And Removers
Not a good idea.: I appreciate your desire to be ridded of head lice; but nail polish remover contains acetone--not a recommended product for use on hair. Many newer medications for head lice are now available by prescription that are superior to otc products. If you have already used otc--and failed--then call your doctor and request one of the newer rxs. You'll be thankful you did! ...Read more
Poison Control: This is a question for poison control. If you call 1-800-222-1222 they will connect you with your local poison control and help you. ...Read more
No: Nail polish remover is toxic. Putting it near the mouth or nose is bad idea. ...Read more
Is it safe to have my one year old daughter around fumes like....Nail polish, nail polish remover etc.
Orange: Yes, it can certainly be from that. Try to avoid colored nail polish till they grow out ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does nail polish remover get rid of skin tags?
- Uses and side effects of gynaecosid tablets
- Nail polish remover side effects
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can you use to treat itching and swelling of tick bites?
- What should i use to clean tub to prevent spread of warts and fungus?
- Does nail polish remover remove skin tags?
- We use latex gloves at work and my nails get damaged how can i strengthen them
- Talk to a dermatologist online